EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, DOUBLE PUNCHING IS NOT REQUIRED
We have successfully processed our first pay via our new systems for our HR/Time and Labour database (Kronos) and our upgraded Payroll database, ADP (Workforce Now). Therefore effective immediately we no longer have to double punch. Yay!!
What does this mean for you? You will be getting information within the next few business days that will be sent to your CLGW email that contains the web link and your log-in information for the new ADP website, Workforce Now, where you will be able to view your paystubs and future T4’s (2017 and beyond). However, for this pay (January 12th, 2016), you will be receiving a paper copy of your stub, which you will be able to view online once you have access to the new ADP, Workforce Now website.
You will continue to have access to the old ADP website, Total Access, until the end of March. This is where you can view and print your 2016 T4. To make it convenient for you we also will be sending out a paper copy of your 2016 T4 to your home program.
We worked diligently to test and check the payroll; however we encourage you to please carefully review your paystub. If there is anything that seems different or inaccurate please contact Janice in payroll.
We are continuing to work on the implementation of the HR Module in Kronos so as that progresses we will provide further updates on that.
We appreciate your ongoing patience during this time of transition.
Please be advised that there has been a recent petition circulating regarding Community Living Guelph Wellington (CLGW) and Community Living Dufferin (CLD). As an agency, we want to confirm that this is a CUPE union led initiative and not an agency led initiative in any way.
CLGW wants to clarify a couple of points included in the union petition:
- In addition to service expansion over the past several years, CLGW received an addition to base funding in 2014-15 in the amount of $793,641. This base funding increase was provided to … “support the continued professionalization of developmental services and to support an increase in the salaries and wages of MCSS funded adult developmental services front line workers…” This resulted in a 4% increase in staff compensation (salaries plus benefits)
- In 2013 CLGW reduced agency-wide service hours by 4,680 per year to assist with our statutory financial obligations. There were no staff lay-offs as a result of this reduction in hours and no substantial reduction in service to clients
Please feel free to contact Laura Hanley, Executive Director at 226-314-0830 if you have any questions.
Facilitating Connections7:00 pmEvergreen Seniors Centre, 683 Woolwich St, Guelph
Our latest issue of The Communiqué has just been published. Please click here to download this edition.
Cooking With Colleen5:00 pmCommunity Living, 8 Royal Rd, Guelph (ARC Building)
Meet new people! Learn new skills! Cook healthy meals!
Two sets of dates!
Tuesdays from Jan 10th to March 14th
Wednesdays from Jan 11th to March 15th
$20 per evening (Passport friendly)
Book now to secure your place!
Colleen Payne - ColleenPayne@clgw.ca - (226) 979 0726
As you know we are continuing to work through the implementation of our system implementation project, in which we are moving to new systems for our HR/Time and Labour database and also moving to an upgraded enhancement to our Payroll database, ADP – Workforce Now.
We have completed 2 parallels, in which all staff have been double punching. Thank you for your patience and commitment to this. Our hope is that with this next pay period (beginning today, December 22nd) that we will be able to use these punches for our first pay in January. However, during this period we do need you to continue to double punch in ADP.
The HR team in conjunction with IT are continuing to analyze and work through testing over the next week. We will be in a better position next week to know if we can use the pay period December 22, 2016 to January 4, 2016 as our Go-Live pay. We are optimistic that this will be the case.
Please stay tuned on more to come on this. We appreciate your patience during this time of transition.
Tricia Vogel – HR Manager
We are pleased to announce a plan member mobile solution where access to benefits just got easier for employees on the go. That’s because they can manage their benefit plan from any mobile device. And, because they are directly connected to our plan member website, they are working with the most current information and functionality every time.
Access benefits anytime, anywhere
Employees get direct access from their mobile device to most of the key functions on the plan member website to:
- submit an eClaim—Drug, Paramedical, Vision, Dental, Healthcare Spending Account, and Incidental Health Expense*
- enter a new provider*
- submit eClaim receipts on their mobile device by using the camera function or uploading a photo from their device’s photo library*
- view and update their banking information*
- access a mobile version of their benefit card and save as an image to their device’s photo library
- save their benefit card to a digital wallet (like Apple Wallet)
Connect 24/7—two easy options
- employees simply go to benefitsmobile.empire.ca and enter their plan member website username and password, or
- go to the Empire Life home page (empire.ca), and choose “Group Plan Members” from the Sign In list at the bottom right corner.
Click the image below to download the PDF mini-brochure
If you have any questions please call the Empire Life Customer Service Unit at 1 800-267-0215. You can also email email@example.com.
Children's Christmas Party1:00 pmARC Industries Gym, 8 Royal Road, Guelph
Especially for children or grandchildren of our employees, we present this year's
Annual Children’s Christmas Party – Guelph party
Don't forget your indoor running shoes in order to enjoy lots of fun gym activities including a Bouncy Castle and Santa Claus! Snacks served.
Click the form below, print it and fill it out, then return with payment to Fern at Admin. by Dec 6, 2016. If you have any questions, please e-mail Fern at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, phone # 226-314-0820.